Wingard produces custom laser cut laminations and end fibers for multiple applications.
Keep your productivity high with Wingard’s in-house capabilities: customized, high-quality, low-cost laser cut laminations resulting in rapid product development.
What You Can Expect
- In-house computerized laser-cutting machines dedicated to laminations
- Fast turnaround for prototypes and low-volume production
- In-stock materials: silicon steels, nickel and cobalt alloys, plastics, etc.
- Any shape capability, up to 46” diameter
- Controlled burr and recast layer
- Annealing option for better magnetic qualities
- Exacting standards, including close tolerance
- Optional lamination stacking and winding
- No tooling costs