Wingard produces Motor, Transformer, & Generator laminations from CRS, CRML, Silicon Steel, NiFE, and CoFE electrical steels. Our Sales Engineers would be pleased to offer technical assistance in selecting the appropriate electrical steel/thickness for your particular application.
Links to the various electrical steel OEM sites are provided below should you require additional information or technical data sheets.
- AK Steel Electrical Steels
- Arnold Magnetics Precision Thin Metals
- ASTM A677-12 Standard Specification for Nonoriented Electrical Steel Fully Processed Types
- ASTM 876-12 Standard Specification for Flat-Rolled, Grain-Oriented, Silicon-Iron, Electrical Steel, Fully Processed Types
- ASTM A1086-13 Standard Specification for Thin-Gauge Nonoriented Electrical Steel Fully Processed Types
Cobalt and Nickel Alloys:
- Carpenter Technology - A Simplified Method of Selecting Soft Magnetic Alloys
- Carpenter Hiperco 50 (ASTM A801 Alloy Type 1)
- Carpenter High Permeability "49"® Alloy (ASTM A753-08(2013) Alloy 2
- Carpenter HyMu "80"® Alloy (ASTM A753-08(2013))
- Vacuumschmelze Alloys for Motor and Generator Applications
- ASTM A753-08(2013) Standard Specification for Wrought Nickel-Iron Soft Magnetic Alloys (UNS K94490, K94840, N14076, N14080)
- ASTM A801-14 Standard Specification for Wrought Iron-Cobalt High Magnetic Saturation Alloys (UNS R30005 and K92650)